Chemical Peel Treatment
Improving The Skin’s Color, Clarity, Tone & Texture.
A chemical peel is a form of exfoliation that uses a chemical solution to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of skin. Treatment time for a chemical peel can take up to 30 minutes and the peeling process can last anywhere from three to five days after. During the peeling process, the dead skin cells shed or flake off, eventually revealing fresh, new skin underneath.
There are many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only do chemical peels reveal a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion, they also improve the overall look and feel of the skin in just one treatment. Other benefits of receiving a chemical peel include:
• Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
• Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
• Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
• Helping to clear up breakouts
• Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Increasing hydration of the skin
• Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
• Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin